Hilary Erickson, BSN-RN is The Pregnancy Nurse® She has been a nurse since 1997 (liscensed in Utah, California and now Arizona). She has 20 years of labor and delivery experience within diverse patient populations, often in trauma centers. In addition to her work in labor and delivery – Hilary has also worked in geriatrics, hospice and pediatrics as a registered nurse.
In that time she has helped delivered thousands of babies, helped hundreds of thousands of families understand birth in easy ways that helps them to feel confident about their pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum life.
Hilary obtained her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Brigham Young University in 1998. She is AWHONN fetal heart rate monitoring certified (beginner, intermediate and advanced), and has previously been certified in NRP, OB-ACLS and BLS. She has attended Lisa Miller fetal heart rate trainings, and obstetrical triage training as well
Hilary Erickson, BSN, RN has been featured in:
- Featured on Entrepreneur about bringing prenatal education home.
- Featured in the Huffington Post as a top mom blogger in the early years of the industry.
- Featured by Brides Magazine, Hilary’s second site was mentioned in 5 sites every mom-to-be should know about.
- Her course was featured by Very Well family as a top birth class
- Featured by Milkology as a top birth educator
- BabyList featured her birth class as well.
- Here are the public reviews of her prenatal class taken by a third party – Endorsal
- Still a Part of Us Podcast on stillbirth.
- Niche Pursuits on having courses and a niche site.
- Hilary is also the curly head behind Pulling Curls, a family lifestyle blog that also has more information information on pregnancy.
- Featured author on The Breastfeeding Mama
This page has more information about Hilary, her background and what helped create The Pregnancy Nurse®.